Wednesday 12 November 2008

Welcome!

Hi there!

Welcome to my second year online journalism blog!  This year we've got to design a website with at least 6 pages, some pictures and even some video! 

Over the next few weeks I'll be regularly working on my website using dream weaver and fireworks.  Although the final finished site might not be published I will try to put up screen shots of the site as I work on it.

My site has to include a personal insight about me, as well as work I have previously completed and a 1000 word feature that i will write especially for the project.  

I'm hoping that i wont have too many problems with me assessment work because we currently don't have the Internet where I live so it will mean i have to use the university and the library computers in my spare time.  

I'll keep you updated regularly

Katy
xxx

No comments: